Alan Butcher Components has recently added 20mm LED push button switches to our range. These 12VDC, red and green illuminated versions are stylish, compact switches suitable for low voltage applications.
- Cut-out – 20mm diameter. These panel mount push switches are easy to fit without the need for specialised tools.
Panel Thickness X 0.75-1.25 20.2 1.25-2.00 20.4 2.00-3.00 20.6
- Illumination – 12VDC red or green LED. The LED provides a bright, energy efficient illumination. Other colour options are available so please contact Alan Butcher Components to discuss your requirements.
- Switch action – Latching, DPST on-off. When the switch button is pressed it remains on until pressed again. The below circuit diagram shows the switching action – double pole (DP) push button switch. A double pole switch will activate two circuits:
- Contact Rating – 10A 12VDC
- Terminals – 4.8mm quick connect
- Data sheets – these can be downloaded from the Alan Butcher Components website:
As previously mentioned, this 20mm LED push button switch range is available in different colours, either illuminated or non-illuminated. In addition, there are several voltage options – 110V, 220VAC and 24VDC. Minimum order quantities will apply for non-stock items so please call or email for more information.
To request a quotation:
Alan Butcher Components is a family owned, independent UK distributor of electronic and electro-mechanical components. Our range includes switches, reed sensors, level sensors, piezo buzzers, miniature speakers, microphones, signal lamps, IEC connectors and Berker socket outlets, switches and frames.