New Products From Alan Butcher Components!
Alan Butcher Components is pleased to announce the addition of new piezo buzzers and miniature speakers to our range.
• Miniature rectangular 4ohm speaker, 2Wmax.
• The linked twin speakers help to improve SPL and sound quality.
• Excellent miniature speaker for voice and music reproduction.
• Suitable for a wide range of applications including Bluetooth products, PDAs and for products where space is a premium.
• Very small, compact, low profile speaker
• 8ohm speaker, 11mm×15mm×3.0tmm
• Fitted with leads and adhesive tape to enable easy fixing within an application.
• Suitable for mobile phones, PDAs and Bluetooth products.
• Three 9V buzzers, 40mm diameter
• Very loud at 110dB
• Suitable for panel alarms, access and security applications.
• The ABT-466-RC and ABT-467-RC have a feedback option and can be run using either DC or AC voltage. If using a square wave (AC), the feedback pin or lead does not need to be connected. The feedback line on a transducer is used to create a voltage which in turn creates a simple, self-oscillating circuit. A reference circuit is provided on the data sheets. This enables the optimum sound levels to be produced.
• 12VDC piezo transducer fitted with feedback lead.
• The buzzer is supplied with mounting adhesive and leads fitted with connector for easy fitting.
• Loud buzzer – minimum of 105dB at 10cm
• 12Vp-p piezo transducer fitted with 100mm leads.
• 30mm diameter
• Sound output is a minimum of 110dB
• Suitable for a variety of applications which need a loud but relatively small alarm device.
• Compact piezo buzzer with internal drive circuit
• 15mm dia with 7.6mm pin spacing
• Voltage range is 1-18VDC, frequency 4000Hz
• Relatively high sound output for its size – 85dB
The images in this article are linked to the individual product pages. From here you can download technical data sheets and request a sample and quotation for the new piezo buzzers and miniature speakers products. Alternatively, call 01258 456360 or email email@example.com
For more information about our company and the products we supply, please visit our website at www.abcomponents.co.uk